Professor, Department of Islamic Studies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Twelve years teaching experience (including 5 years as Associate Professor) at university level and at least 15 publications (including 7 publications as Associate Professor) in refereed journals.
- Ph.D. Degree in Islamic Studies from a reputed university with excellent academic record.
- Two 1st classes including one in Hons or Masters degree.
Number of Publication(s) Needed
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have experience in carrying out the responsibilities of Chairmanship in the Dept. of Islamic Studies.
- Dhaka (Uttara)
Online Job Posting
Applicants are requested to apply with a cover letter along with complete CV, two copies of passport size photographs and copies of academic certificates by 25 May, 2017 to the Registrar, Uttara University, House-04, Road-15, Sector-06, Uttara Model Town, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 25, 2017
Address : House-04, Road-15, Sector-06, Uttara Model Town, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Web : www.uttarauniversity.edu.bd