Asst. Manager (Accounts)
Uttara Club Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- • Prepare journal entries, complete general ledger operations, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statement, reconcile and maintain balance sheet account, draw up monthly financial reports assist with yearend closing administer accounts receivable and accounts payable, account/bank reconciliation assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process,
- • Must able to operate financial software.
- • Preparation of Invoices.
- • Cash Deposit, withdrawn, commercial and other banking correspondence
- • Cash transaction, Collect payments from vendors against receivable claims.
- • Keep liaison with banks and financial institutions regarding financial issues of the company
- • Forecast and review yearly budget preparation, post budget analysis, cash flow analysis, analytical review of financial statements and reporting.
- • Monitor all kinds of disbursement for financial activities, transactions, expenditures and supplier payments. Maintain its records and its reconciliation
- • Maintain income tax accounts, corporate taxation, VAT etc. in accordance with the government rules
- • Establish financial control systems and monitor risk management policies and procedures to minimize risk of business.
- • Lead and supervise Finance and Accounts team & coordinates department activities with other departments in line with organizational objectives
- • Perform any other duties as assigned by higher authority
- B.Com/ M.com Finance or Accounts/ MBA.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- • Sound Knowledge in MS Office.
- • Sound Knowledge in International Accounting Standard (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- • Strong knowledge on Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, VAT, Treasury etc.
- • Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- • Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- • Strong communication skills in written & spoken English & Bengali
- Dhaka Division
- As per Company Policy.
- Online Job Posting
• Sound Knowledge in International Accounting Standard (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong knowledge on Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, VAT, Treasury etc.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Strong communication skills in written & spoken English & Bengali
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2017
Uttara Club Ltd.
Address : Plot # 6, Road # 9, Sector # 1, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh
Web : www.ucl.com.bd
Business : Uttara Club Limited (hereafter mentioned as Club), one of the leading social Club in the country