Accountant – Climate Change Program for community People Project
Unnayan Shahojogy Team
Job Description / Responsibility
- Major Responsibilities:
- Prepare vouchers, maintain cash book, ledger, other books of accounts, prepare bank reconciliation statement, program/project accounts, financial report for the donor(s), face internal and external audits for the program/projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce on Accounting/Management or another relevant subject with 2-3 years working experience in National NGO’s.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Skills in using spreadsheets and operating financial software (Tally);
- An ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Available to travel whenever required.
- Developing budget and analysis financial report preferable.
- Should preferable have specialization in account management;
- Computer skill in MS Office particularly in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Clear understanding about VAT & Tax assessment.
- Shariatpur (Naria)
- Tk. 15000
- Employee shall be entitled gratuity, bonus and others benefits as project policy.
- Online Job Posting
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions, Employee shall be entitled bonus and others benefits as project policy.
Application Deadline : May 17, 2017
Unnayan Shahojogy Team
Address : House # 992, Road # 16, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207.
Web : www.ustbd.org
Business : Unnayan Shahojogy Team (UST) is a renowned national NGO, working in Bangladesh since 1986 on integrated development programmes, with a vision of `People`s Development is in People`s Hands`. The vision of UST is being materialized through achievements of Shabolombee Gram (Self-reliant Village) i,e it provides equal opportunities and benefits to men and women; is characterized by good governance, justice and respect for women`s human rights; eliminates discrimination and patriarchy; is educated and poverty free, and preserves social and human values. UST is well reputed national voluntary organization having 30 years working experience in development sector (NGO). It has been facilitating integrated development activities in Char, Coastal & Barind areas for improvement of livelihood status of poor people.