United Enterprises & Company Limited (UECL) has set up number of commercial ventures in separate business units such as power generation, healthcare, real estate and construction, land port services, mega mall, brokerage house and social welfare ventures in the last three and half decades.
Position: Manager (Administration)
- Bachelor/Masters degree in any discipline from any reputed public/private University.
- Minimum five years’ experience in Administrative managerial role.
- Organized, systematic and process oriented with good administrative skills.
- Age 35- 40 year (s)
Job Nature: Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive salary package for deserving candidate.
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Reporting: Head of Admin.
- Look after the administrative and operational issues of the Company.
- To ensure Yearly/Monthly vehicle maintenance planning, registration, renewal, fitness, route permit, insurance etc. Monitor fuel consumption, Ensure repair & maintenance cost efficiency. Smooth operation of pool cars and loan scheme transports of the Company.
- To assist in preparing/updating a vendor/contractor list of all regular suppliers whenever the need arises. Carry out all procurements in line with approved guidelines and proper documentation of the process. Supervise all type of procurement and provide logistics support.
- Ensure event management support like AGM, EGM, Annual picnic, official meetings, workshops and trainings, any others.
- Ensure a proper Travel & Protocol service management with tickets, passports, visa, hotel reservation, domestic & abroad, airport support.
- Ensure communication support as per business requirement like Courier, Mobile phone, Internet, Business card, Dispatch, PABX etc.
- Manage regular administrative support for all facilities. Timely payment of taxes and office utilities bills. Arrange and renew service contract with utility service providers.
- To ensure proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the corporate office environment.
- To ensure proper maintenance of plumbing, electrification, Generator, Air Conditioning and office renovation.
- To ensure efficient handling of canteen management for 450 staff per day.
- To address all disciplinary related matters in accordance with the local law.
If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to send a resume with cover letter by June 18, 2017 at the address “Human Resources Department, United Group, Gulshan Centre Point, Plot # 23-26, Road # 90 & 91, Gulshan-2, Dhaka – 1212” or through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Selection will be made on merit basis.