Professor (English – Literature and ELT)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work as Faculty Member of Southeast University.
- Ph.D with excellent academic background.
Number of Publication(s) Needed
- At least 15 year(s)
- 15 years of active teaching experience at University level including 5 years as Associate Professor.
- At least 12 publications in reputed journals including 5 publications as Associate Professor.
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two Festival Bonuses (each equivalent to basic salary), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Group & Health Insurance, Medical Services etc. as per service rules.
- Study leave is available for higher studies (eligible candidates may obtain admission in M.Phil/Ph.D. from the universities having collaboration with Southeast University).
- 2 to 4 years’ contractual appointments are also available.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2017
Address : House No. 64, Road No. 18, Block – B, Banani, Dhaka – 1213
Web : www.seu.ac.bd
Business : Southeast University is one of the most rapidly growing private Universities in Bangladesh with more than 12,000 students. The University is committed to recruiting and retaining the most accomplished human talents.