Southeast University. Job Circular on April 2017
Procurement Officer/ Asst. Procurement Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support the University procurement and contracting processes to ensure the efficient implementation of programme grants; and provide coordination of the procurement process.
- Ensure the maintenance of all supporting documentation and requisite authorizations in accordance with University rules and regulations throughout the procurement process, including Purchase Requisition Forms (PR), Purchase Orders, work orders, preparing comparative statement and all bills against work order.
- Provide timely, consistent and quality support services to different departments
- Specify purchase requirements, conduct appraisals and confirm terms of agreement with selected suppliers; send it to the authority to ensure authorization by relevant authorities.
- Maintain procurement and maintenance related deed of agreements.
- On a monthly basis, maintain and update a list detailing the costs of most common items procured in the locations in each district where the Programme is operating.
- Prepare Annual Procurement Plan
- Develop supplier’s data base.
- Prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Maintain liaison with all suppliers, offices and other departments.
- Receive delivered goods from suppliers and maintain liaisons with central store.
- Supervising logistics team on daily basis.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned to you from time to time.
- Master’s or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 2.75 in any public examination need not apply.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Highly experienced candidate is preferable.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English, both oral and written are essential.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two festival bonus (each equivalent to basic salary), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment, Group Health Insurance, Medical services etc. as per service rules.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 30, 2017
Address : House No. 64, Road No. 18, Block – B, Banani, Dhaka – 1213
Web : www.seu.ac.bd
Business : Southeast University is one of the most rapidly growing private Universities in Bangladesh with more than 12,000 students. The University is committed to recruiting and retaining the most accomplished human talents.