Officer/ Sr. Officer – Demand Planning & Inventory Management
SMC Enterprise Ltd.
- SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products is looking for experienced, matured and self driven professionals. The position will be based at the Head Office, Banani, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect data from different warehouses, procurements, marketing and Sales and prepare statistical data analysis for management and constantly inform supervisor/senior management about the critical areas for action.
- Assist supervisor to ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to meet material supply requirements for production with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs.
- Assist supervisor to develop annual and rolling inventory requirement (both finished products and raw materials) and also develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Assist supervisor in timely procurement of products and raw material by providing relevant information of stock position, marketing target, sales trend and historical data analysis.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, include over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Prepare database with presentation on latest inventory status with recommendation of future corrective actions.
- Assist supervisor to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required to avoid disruption of production.
- Prepare report on inventory activities, historical data analysis and variances
- Assist supervisor to assess new inventory need to insure products ready for delivery.
- Masters in any discipline preferably MBA major in Supply Chain Management or Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- At least 2 years relevant experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical and large Enterprises
- Should be proactive, self motivated, dynamic, dedicated and a person of high integrity
- Excellent Report writing and verbal communication skills both in Bangla and English
- Excellent Computer skill in MS Office Application suite
- Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
- Online Job Posting
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2017
SMC Enterprise Ltd.
Address : SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213
Business : SMC Enterprise Limited, a large well-reputed organization involved in sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products with a commitment of offering quality products that helps to improve the lives of women, children and families in Bangladesh.