Coordinator – Sustainability
- SKS Foundation in partnership with WaterAid Bangladesh has been implementing `WaSH in School (WinS) Project`, now intends to recruit a `Coordinator-Sustainability` immediately for coordination and giving necessary support to the schools under Rangpur Division where sanitation complex constructed under this project for its` good management and accountability for proper operation and maintenance toward overall sustainability.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the programs interventions:
- At least 7 years working experience in development sector specially working in sustainability issues.
- Clear understanding and updated knowledge on Gender, social inclusion and application of participatory tools and techniques,
- Experience and understanding of the issues relating to water, sanitation and hygiene in local, national and global context,
- Having working experiences with SMC, Local Government Institution, Local Administration, and Department of Education with advocacy skill, networking and collaboration.
- Minimum Graduate or Diploma Engineer from any recognized Institution.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Innovative and proactive, and learn new ways of working
- Having good control over computer applications of MS Office and presentation
- Rangpur Division
- As per policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 26, 2017
Address : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700.
Web : www.sks-bd.org
Business : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.