Save the Children jobs circular 2017.Save the Children Senior Officer – MIS and Reporting, MaMoni-HSS (1 position based in Dhaka) jobs circular 2017 will be published bd jobs website and our website.
Save the Children is the world’s leading, independent organisation for children
Save the Children invites applications for the following position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Senior Officer – MIS and Reporting, MaMoni-HSS (1 position based in Dhaka)
(This is a contractual position up to March 2018)
- Under the guidance of Deputy Director-M&E, this position will be responsible for ensuring the overall MIS is functioning of MaMoni project.
- Working in a team, she/he will be responsible for developing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan, tools, database and process for monitoring the project to ensure progress and results and reporting.
- S/he will also be responsible for building capacity of implementing partners for ensuring smooth operation of MIS, formulating implementation of M&E standards and procedures, analyzing MIS data, providing feedback and recommendations.
- S/he will assist in evidence-based decision making and thereby quality improvement in HMIS.
- At least 4 years’ experience in M&E/MIS, preferably in maternal, newborn and child health.
- Experiences in working in partnership with MOH&FW, USAID and NGOs would be added value.
- S/he is expected to have excellent knowledge and experience on basic statistics and research methodology, MIS and report writing. Computer proficiency in SQL and query optimization and statistical analysis package-SPSS is required, GIS and web/dashboard programming (JS/ JAVA) skill will be an advantage.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Information System/ Statistics/ Urban and Rural Planning/ Public Health/ Social Science or relevant discipline.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Application deadline: 15 April, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’