Assistant Manager- Export
Job Description / Responsibility
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Foreign Trade policy, Licenses Application,custom clearance etc.
- Handling excise, customs duty related issues for imports and exports.
- Floating enquiries, nominating Freight Forwarders, end-to-end follow up for the shipments, cost control, time-bound response, enabling best practices & systems, negotiation finalizing annual rate contracts, Logistics Partner Management, providing complete logistics solutions etc.
- Logistic planning, negotiation, meeting costs, productivity, accuracy and timelines of targets.
- MBA/ MBS in Marketing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Computer Literacy is must.
- Fluent in English.
- As per company Policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2017
Address : Shezan Point (5th Floor), 2 Indira Road, Farmgate, Dhaka-1215.
Web : www.sajeebgroup.com