Manager/ Deputy Manager – Sales, RHEL
Job Description / Responsibility
- To be responsible for leading sales team(s) to obtain assigned target through sales forces.
- Accelerate action plan to identify potential market/ clients along with new sales opportunity.
- Establish guideline to develop effective Marketing & Sales strategy.
- Inspire Sales team(s) to get the job done.
- Achieve company revenue and profit target with proper planning and execution.
- Master Degree (Preferably in Marketing) from any reputed University.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate, Developer
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidates having relevant work experience in Real Estate Company are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Portray effective leadership to ensure positive customer experience through motivating and inspiring team work.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work beyond general working hours.
- Able to cope with constant changes in a challenging environment.
- Join Immediately for required positions.
- As per company policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 31, 2017
Address : Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Web : www.rupayangroup.com
Business : Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family