Rupali Machineries Park Limited jobs circular on july 2017.Deadline: 10 August 2017, position of Executive (Marketing) vacancy in Rupali Machineries Park Limited.
|Rupali Machineries Park Limited the pioneer entrepreneur in post-independence reputed for excellence in quality machineries. We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive.
job title:- Executive (Marketing)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must be knowledgeable about Automatic Bricks Production Line, Poly Machineries, and Garments Accessories.
- Must be target oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities.
- Market visit, client hunt, creating market opportunity.
- Daily Report creates and submits to Senior Marketing Executive officer.
- Regular visits to seller/agent/distributors to acquire deals
- Explain machineries to a customer.
- Collecting market and customer information.
- Able to provide Sales Report / Market Forecast on daily basis.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree/Marketing honor’s, BBA, MBA (First priority for Public University/ reputed Private University
Experience Requirements: 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- At least 0/2 year in Direct Selling/ Marketing Service company
- Candidates experienced from Machineries, Packaging and related Market will get extra preference.
- Must have communication skill.
- Well-mannered gestures, postures & smartness.
- Ability to face new challenges.
- Must be a responsible and professional individual with ability to work with team and under pressure.
- The incumbent should be self-driven, result oriented, hardworking.
- Basic Knowledge in Computer.
- Ready to travel all over Bangladesh as and whenever required.
- Target oriented and willing to develop career in Sales and Marketing.
- Others duties as assigned by the Management from time to time as when required.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (Dhaka and Chittagong)
Salary Range: Negotiable
- As per Company Policy
- Transportation, lunch and accommodation free
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 17, 2017