Room to Read NGO jobs circular on july 2017.Deadline: 29 August 2017, position of Human Resources Associate vacancy in Room to Read NGO.
job Title:-Human Resources Associate
- Based in Dhaka Country Office and Reports to the Senior Manager, Human Resources.
- Position Overview: The Human Resources Associate position will assist and work under the direct supervision of Senior Manager, Human Resources. Primary responsibilities include assisting in maintaining all aspects of the organization`s human resources initiatives. It is a Country Office based position and he/she will have regular interactions with all staff.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist the department in carrying out different recruitment related tasks – Download applications, sending invitations, prepare candidates summary sheet, coordinating interviews, logistical support,
- Assist in different Selection & Placement related tasks such as- upload hiring documents into Workday Recruitment, after selection communication, collect necessary documents & info, ensure post joining formalities, enter new employee information into Workday to create ID etc;
- Opening and managing Hiring Files and Personnel Files on a regular basis and ensure its confidentiality;
- Request, prepare info and process ID card, business card in coordination with Admin Team for all staff;
- Process clearance of exiting staff and ensure final payment through work with Finance team
- Regular follow-up of Inclusion and Exclusion of Staffs into Accidental & Death Insurance. Also Assist in timely renewal of insurance policies and contract with the provider;
- Provide logistical support in HR related Training and events;
- Provide support in coordinating HR related purchase;
- Organize and coordinate various Team Support activities such as Day Celebrations, Family Day, Annual Retreat & Team Building event to enhance staff motivation and escalate retention
- Prepare various HR related reports;
- Formulate different letters and documents issued from HR department;
- Any others tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Business Studies/ Public Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Psychology etc.
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years of working experience in Human Resource and Personnel Management
- Experience in successful implementation of a wide range of responsibilities in a prior administrative or human resources position
- Relevant computer-operating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- General Requirements:
- Willingness & ability to visit program sites extensively;
- Skill & experience of working with e-communication & people with diverse culture;
- Strong communication skills in Bangla and English ;
- Excellent computer operating skill,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Comfortable in a performance-based organization working with low overhead budget;
- Proven track record of achieving results;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- We offer competitive salary.
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing international organizations, which has sole focus on education & continuously innovating efficient & effective social entrepreneurship
Online Job Posting
https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh—Main—Dhaka/HR-Associate_R-00299 on or before 13 August 2017. Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
Application Deadline : Aug 29, 2017
Room to ReadBusiness : Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they?ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.
Room to Read is working in Bangladesh since 2008.