- To produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company. To carry out research, update records and maintain detailed information as part of a busy and flexible team. The post holder must build relationships with internal departments such as sales, Supply Chain and client care and with the external tendering body or authority to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Dealing with customer inquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects & Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Area Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market.
- Provide customers with quotations, Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Developing a full understanding of the business market-place.
- Assist in after sales service with Workshop service
- Making Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Sales report.
- BBA/ MBA Preferred
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Distribution/Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Customer Support/Client Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Motor Vehicle body manufacturer, Multinational Companies, Real Estate, Telecommunication
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Experience in tender business is preferred
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, A confident and determined approach.
- As per company Policy
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 30, 2017
Address : House No # 21, Road No # 103, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212Web : http://www.rkpl.com.bd/Business : Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. We conduct business countrywide driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals. We bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.