Project Engineer/ Asst. Project Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise the project works directly.
- Responsible for preparation of PR & Materials issue & submit it for approval.
- Check contractor work progress, quality with performance.
- Responsible to handover the project within the schedule time.
- Quality control of construction materials.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Fluency in English
- Computer skills
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working capability under pressure.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 21, 2017
Address : Corporate Headquarters: PRAN-RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
Web : www.pranrflgroup.com