Asst. Outlet Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving day to day sales target.
- Oversee the daily operations of outlet efficiently.
- Plan and assign daily workloads to outlet associates.
- Reinforce established company policies and procedures
- Implement operational strategies to meet quality customer services.
- Maintain the outlet facilities clean, safe and impressing.
- Obtain customer feedback and based on that recommend necessary steps for customer satisfaction.
- Schedule orientations and on job training to outlet associates.
- Organize regular inter flow/ morning meeting to discuss about sales progress and issues.
- Address customer queries modestly and ensure customer satisfaction as desired.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Training sales staffs (Customer service, productivity, display, housekeeping and maintenance)
- Maintaining display/merchandising, so that easy to purchase and appealing as well.
- Daily and weekly demand planning.
- Prepare different report i.e. sales, merchandising, expense report etc.
- Handling cash activities/assist in handling
- Controlling outlet based expenses reasonably.
- Controlling inventories/stock as per guideline.
- Sense of discipline and punctuality.
- Graduate in any Discipline.
- (Candidates with 3rd Div/ Class or GPA below 2.00 are discouraged to apply).
- Experience in the Retail Chain or similar field will get preference.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Marketing, Retail Stores/Shops
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chain shop, E-commerce, Grocery shop, Retail Store
- Age 23 to 34 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Amicable and presentable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Package (Especially MS Excel).
- Mentality to work longer hours (12 Hours)
- Sales Commission on overall outlet sales.
- Sales incentive on achieving particular target.
- Faster Career Growth.
- Mobile with limited ceiling after confirmation.
- Yearly salary Increment.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2017
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105 Bir Uttam Rafiqul Islam Avenue, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212
Web : www.pranfoods.net