Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager – Business Development
Partex Cables Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate among development, designed, operation & improvement of the existing systems that create & deliver the company’s products from supplier to customers.
- Preparing the factory, Head office & SDPs to face the Quality/Technical/Compliance audits, i.e. BSTI, ISO, BUET, CPRI, BASEC, KEMA, Shiram INDIA, Accord Alliance etc.
- Initiate & implement different programs to enhance productivity, improve customer service communication & upgrade inventory information.
- Market Surveying for different cables like CAT 5, CAT 6, Coaxial, Micro-cables & making new product list by collecting samples.
- Searching & Locating Nation Wide suitable Sales & Distribution Points (SDP) and Zonal Sales offices for business expanding.
- Planning, Budgeting & Selecting Distribution Vehicles for nationwide smooth distribution.
- Preparing different list by surveying like, Thana wise electrician & traders list, Consultant List, Border market product list etc.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- B.Sc in EEE
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electric Wire/Cable, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Age 25 to 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Comfortable for frequent field visit,
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Good communication skills and presentable
- Warm personality, Time Management and Negotiation Skill
- Dhaka Division
- As per company Policy
- Online Job Posting
Please state your contact details clearly in the CV and mention your salary expectation.
The company reserves the right to amend the decision regarding the recruitment or selection.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 10, 2017
Partex Cables Limited
Address : Shanta Western Tower, Level-13, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Road, 186 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Web : www.partexstargroup.com
Business : Partex Star Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi diversified private sector enterprises. This Group owns and successfully operates twenty manufacturing, service and trading concerns delivering best values to customers through its products and services.
A motivated work force, management and committed board members led by the Partex Star Group Chairperson and backed by a market oriented corporate strategy has been the cornerstone of the groups success.
Partex Star Group – living a legacy, presenting a new face forward.