job title:- Finance & Admin Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Overall responsible for managing books of accounts and preparing report for General Accounts & Micro Finance program.
- Ensure the financial compliance.
- Ensure the full compliance of financial process and financial records based on the financial guideline.
- Purchase and maintain furniture, equipment’s & vehicles and ensure proper utilization.
- Providing timely and adequately financial support for smoothly implementation of project activities.
- Timely and accurately preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Assisting Program manager to prepare budge and monitor expense.
- Assisting in event management and ensuring communication and liaison with different stockholders.
- Maintenance of the proper filing system for finance records and project documents.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the operating environment, quick readjustment of the operations, advice on legal considerations and risk assessment.
- Proper and timely preparation of regular accurate financial reports including relevant documents and submit to funding agency and respective authority as per requirements.
- She/he must be gender sensitive person.
- Take initiative in humanitarian response in any emergency.
- SSC/ HSC/ Diploma/ Honors running student can apply
- Graduation in BBA or any discipline from any recognized university
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Male & females both are allowed to apply.
- Strong Personality
- Tk. 14000 – 22000
- Bonus (2 times yearly)