Job title :- Network Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Set up LAN and WAN for the Bank
- Implement and integrate network equipment to MTB network infrastructure
- Maintain, manage and administrate Switches, Routers, Firewalls and other security devices and solutions deployed to secure MTB network.
- Manage and maintain Open Source Solutions like Proxy, DHCP, Open NMS, cacti, SPAM Guard, Mail Solution etc.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronic & Communication Engineering/ Information and Communications Technology from a reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 5+Years experiencing in related area
- Practical experience with OSPF, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, RADIUS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS, LDP, TACACS, HTTP, SSL/TLS.
- Practical experience in ASA Firewall, Fire Power, Web Security Appliance, E-mail Security Appliance, IP Telephone Service (CUCM, UCCX) would be preferable.
- Certification in the area CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching, Voice/Collaboration, Security would be preferable.
- According to the existing pay structure of Mutual Trust Bank Ltd
- As per Bank policy