CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH LEADING CONGLOMERATE
M.M. Ispahani, is one of the most reputed and largest Group in Bangladesh, which is on a growing path as well as diversifying into new field, invites applications from competent & prospective candidates for the following position with exciting career advancement opportunities for immediate appointment.
Position Title: Management Trainee (VAT & TAX)
Major Jobs & Responsibilities:
- To facilitate functions relevant to compliance of VAT & Tax policies and
- To facilitate all online relevant functions towards compliance of VAT of M.M. Ispahani Group and concerns.
- To prepare and submit online VAT return towards compliance of VAT of M.M. Ispahani Group and concerns.
- To assist the Manager – VAT & Tax in functions relevant to compliance of statutory obligations of all companies of MMI Group.
- To assist the Manager – VAT & Tax in finalization of all accounts (Tax matters) of companies and concerns of the MMI Group
- To assist in determination of scope of review and any other related jobs as may be advised by the Manager- VAT & Tax.
- To decide and facilitate day-to-day functions and activities of the department
- To represent the management of the company in different Govt. offices and agencies relevant to Tax and VAT to handle issues of company’s interest and statutory obligations.
- To coordinate proper communication to and from the department
- To carry out all other reasonable and rational assignments by the authority at times.
Major Skills Required:
- Strong technological skills, good in spreadsheets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and common sense.
- Courage to face new challenges.
- Potential leadership ability.
- Self Confident and presentable.
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment towards establishing a long term career.
- Creative and innovative
- Masters in Accounting with (Honors) in Accounting (public universities will give advantage) and must have CA CC.
- Familiar with related software’s (Oracle, SAP, QAD etc.) will be preferred.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal and bonding skills.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and multi-task
- Age Below or equal to 30 year(s)
- Minimum 1-2 years of past experience on VAT & Tax in any Corporate, Company & personal Tax & VAT
Salary: Attractive compensation package for deserving candidate.
- Festival bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Medical & Hospitalization benefit for self and immediate dependent.
- Cell Phone allowance
- TA/DA facilities as per company policy.
Job Location: Chittagong
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2017