Analyst – Operations
Kazi IT Center Ltd.
- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality product aligned with the process.
- Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
- Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
- Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
- Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
- Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Graduation from IBA Dhaka University, North South University, Islamic University of Technology, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, BRAC University Encouraged to Apply.
- O- Level, A- Level is preferable.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- Age At least 26 year(s)
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and Eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
- Tk. 35000 – 45000
- Competitive salary package
- Transportation facility service
- 2 Festival bonus
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing
- Provident fund
- Gratuity fund
- 30 days of annual leaves, Up to 2 weeks of leave encashment.
- Entertainment & recreational facilities, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly dynamic and international work environment
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Apr 25, 2017
Kazi IT Center Ltd.
Address : House No. – 1/B, Road No. – 12, Nikunja – 2, Khilkhat, Dhaka
Web : www.kaziitcenter.com
Business : Outsource Business Process – Web Development – Call Center