Assistant Manager – Trade Marketing
- Ispahani Group is growing fast as well as diversifying into new field, now offering an exciting career opportunity in `Sales and Marketing Team` to prospective experience candidates for immediate appointment.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Devise strategy to penetrate more in general trade, groceries, high-value shops and modern trade retailers (super shops, chain shops, e-commerce and institutions etc.)
- Develop plan to enhance in-store general merchandising and POSM visibility
- Develop trade marketing strategy aligned with the brand marketing strategy while focusing on Distribution, Display, Promotion and Price
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure market research activities in order to keep abreast of changing demographics and other relevant issues to stay with customers and consumers
- Spearhead in sales analysis, key account management, test marketing activities
- Assist in new product planning, extension and developing existing range
- Make frequent tours to understand and analyze market situation and report to departmental head
- Lead a team of merchandisers and derive results from outdoor branding and outdoor events and activations
- Weekly and monthly reporting to departmental head
- BBA and MBA degree in Business/ Marketing/Accounting/Finance/ from a reputed Public/Private university.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in similar position in any reputed MNC/ FMCG company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer literacy
- Major skills required:
- Modern Retailing knowledge and experience
- Trade marketing knowledge and experience
- Brand Marketing basics
- Consumer/Shopper Insight knowledge
- Strong sales spirit
- Commitment to promote organizational values
- Command over written and spoken English and Bangla to write reports, memos, proposals, and presentations and conduct telephonic communications etc.
- Attractive compensation package for deserving candidate.
- Festival bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Gratuity, Medical & Hospitalization benefit for self and immediate dependent.
- Online Job Posting
Candidate who does not match with the above criteria need not to apply.
Application Deadline : May 4, 2017