Technical Officer (LPG)
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Technical Officer is responsible for overseeing the technical activities of LPG Project. This involves coordination of the technical and engineering project execution to develop an LPG Plant.
- Coordination with related Government office, Preparing LPG related documents
- Plan, organize, coordinate and execute all mechanical maintenance activities
- B.Sc or Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Planning, Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Project Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
CNG Conversion, Gas, LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas
- Positive attitude to get the work done.
- Must speak fluently in English
- Good manners, etiquette and team work.
- Computer skill: MS Office (specially good knowledge in Word processing and data entry) and Internet browsing.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 21, 2017
Address : Corporate Address: House 50, Road 23, Block B, Banani, Dhaka.
Web : www.innstarbd.com
Business : InnStar is a private limited company located in Bangladesh, focusing on high-end commercial, industrial and residential real estate development, including consultation and construction. InnStar creates environmentally friendly, innovative structures by fusing modern design and technology. We believe that excellent customer service is the key to a successful enterprise, and our priority lies in our client?s wishes. We hold informational meetings to assist our potential and existing clients in gauging their opportunities with InnStar. We present our clients with thorough market research, and every single one of our projects are guaranteed to be lead by the best architects, engineers, and contractors available in Bangladesh and abroad.