Job Description / Responsibility
- Assess structural viability of the project
- Conduct site visits and prepare construction progress reports
- Frequent visits to developers & developers’ projects
- Cost estimation for construction finance
- Ensuring the status of construction progress
- Scrutiny of approved plan & other relevant approval documents of the project
- Analyzing the prospective project cost
- Preparation of valuation reports on building, land, commercial space etc.
- Frequent visits to different projects within and outside of Dhaka
- Ability to work independently and with team and deliver assigned tasks within deadline
- B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from reputed Public University/ UGC approved Private University
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Real Estate, Leasing
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good knowledge in English
- Basic knowledge in computer applications specially, MS Office
- Dhaka Division
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration package, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 9, 2017
IDLC Finance Limited
Address : Bay’s Galleria (1st Floor), 57 Gulshan Avenue (CWS-A-19), Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.idlc.com
Business : Multiproduct Financial Institution