IDLC Asset Management Limited Assistant Manager jobs circular 2017 (AML) will be published today this website.
job title : Assistant Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Co-ordinate with the internal stakeholders to ensure the desired customer experience at all the stages
- Track customers’ stage and inform what it may require to motivate them to move to the next levels up to conversion / on-boarding
- Generate all required MIS and actionable insights to take business decisions
- Recommend, justify and budget a fitting Customer Relationship Management model for mutual funds
- Formulate Internal Customer Services Guidelines for IDLC AML from customer perspectives that leads to customer excitement and as a result in advocacy of IDLC AML products & services
- Generate the required reports on customer services to have a constant visibility of the quality of services AML customers are getting
- Candidates should have minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on 4.0 point scale from reputed UGC approved university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum Three (03) years hands on experience in the relevant field
- Superior competence in MS-Office suite
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in both Bengali and English
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration package, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.