Golden Harvest InfoTech Data Entry Operator jobs circular on july 2017.
- Golden Harvest InfoTech Limited is one of Bangladesh`s leading, 100% export oriented and well established outsource company.
- To meet the growing demand of its clients, the company is in search of young and energetic candidates for data entry/ BPO jobs.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for Computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Selected operator can work in morning or evening shift.
- Morning shift time is from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM and Evening Shift is 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Minimum HSC
- Candidates should have good English comprehension.
- Age 18 to 35 year(s) but flexible for the experienced in handwritten data entry field.
- Experienced candidates will be given preference and can start work immediately.
- Typing speed of minimum 20‐25 words per minute.
- Fresh candidates have to attend mandatory training and will get allowance during training period.
- Upon successful completion of the training, candidates can expect to earn a minimum amount of 7,000 taka and will be more solely based on individual production.
- Experience operator can expect to earn a minimum amount of 11,000 taka and will be more solely based on individual production.
- Two Festival Bonus will be provide as per company policy.
- Other facility will be as per company policy.
Golden Harvest InfoTech Limited
70, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sharani (1st Floor), Mohakhali (Near ICDDRB), 1st Floor of Radiant College of Medical Technology Building, Dhaka‐1212, Bangladesh.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2017
Golden Harvest InfoTech
Address : 70, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sharani (1st Floor), Mohakhali, Dhaka‐1212, Bangladesh