foodpanda Bangladesh Limited Senior Accounting Officer jobs circular 2017 will be published today this website. Job Title:-Senior Accounting Officer
- At foodpanda Bangladesh, we are looking for a Senior Accounting Officer to join our team IMMEDIATELY who will be responsible for driving all activities required for proper reporting and compliance. You will also be responsible for managing our accounting team and support the growing foodpanda team.
- What we offer ?
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events.
- Flexible work environment with amazing colleagues.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform a variety of general accounting tasks in an accounting department
- Support cash collection process and revenue reconciliation
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
- Prepare payments both by cheques and bank transfer
- Drive automation and improve the accounting control system
- Prepare monthly reporting pack for global and local reporting
- Assist tax lawyers and external auditors to ensure compliance
- Control petty cash across departments and review monthly petty cash reports
- Business degree from a reputed local or foreign university with a major in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Accounting Qualification is an added advantage but not a requirement
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Audit, Cash Management
- We at foodpanda Bangladesh are a family and the essential qualities of joining our family are: integrity, honesty and being respectful.
- You show commitment and combine structured problem-solver ability with excellent analytical skills.
- You should have experience in using Accounting Softwares such as QuickBooks, MYOB
- You should have experience of working with Bangladesh VAT/Tax
- You must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Tk. 35000 – 45000
Apply instruction Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline : Jun 13, 2017