Job Description / Responsibility
- The candidate fully understands the complexity of system, with excellent interpersonal relations, pleasant disposition, high integrity and strong moral character so as to inspire and maintain discipline among faculty members, staff and students. Provides leadership and develops appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology applications in support of services offered through Registration and Records.
- Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Achieved excellent academic records in all examinations.
- A Ph.D degree from a renowned University will be advantage.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education Administration/Management, Education Counseling, Education Research
- Age At least 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Registrar or 10 Years as Deputy Registrar in any reputed University either at home or abroad. Or 15 years plus services, of which at least 10 years of service as administrative head in any reputed organization. OR 5 Years plus teaching experiences at a reputed University in the rank of an Associate Professor/Professor may apply.
- The BOT reserves the right to relax the requisite qualifications or experience in the case of an exceptionally suitable candidate
- Dhaka Division
- As per University Policy
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will go through the selection process.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 10, 2017
Fareast International University
Address : 50 RSR Tower, Road#11, Block # C, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Web : www.fiu.edu.bd
Business : Fareast International University (FIU) is a Private University which aims to provide innovative and creative education that contributes to the development of society and the individual. FIU facilitates learning through the preservation, synthesis and dissemination of knowledge.