Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) jobs circular 2017.Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) jobs circular 2017 will be published today bd jobs, bd-career.com website and our website. follow all information and apply now.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Growing sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolios and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers while minimizing risk.
- Detailed financial analysis of the balance sheet, profit & loss accounts and cash flows of the corporate clients.
- Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community. Maintaining healthy working relationship with internal stakeholders including risk, operation and compliance.
- Ensure maximum routing of trade business through EBL by offering superior quality service and solutions.
- Ensuring service excellence at all times.
- Postgraduate; ideally with concentration in business, finance/accounting or related field.
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- Minimum 10-15 years of financial services experience with at least 5 years’ Relationship Manager experience in corporate banking.
- Experience of effectively using knowledge of credit products, processes and risks to make fair and informed lending decisions that meet customers’ need.
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and people management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse team of professionals.