Project Coordinator (WASH)
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission is a Non-Government Development Organization working in the four major development sectors e.g. Education, Livelihood, Health and Human Rights and Social Justice. DAM is seeking application from the competent and qualifies interested persons for filling up the vacancies under its `Improving of Living Conditions for Climate Change Migrants in Rajshahi City through Demand-oriented Measures` project to be implemented at selected Slum in Rajshahi City Corporation with the support of GIZ-Germany.
- Job duration: Up to 30 October 2017
- Job Location: Rajshahi City
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall management and operation of the project;
- Develop project action plan and extend assistance to he/she project staff to implement the project.
- Ensure the donor compliance of the project which includes implement the project as per time plan, reporting, financial management and transparency, maintain project burn rate and visibility.
- Supervise and monitor project progress and undertake appropriate actions/measures to enhance the project performance.
- Ensure capacity building support and undertake extensive capacity building initiatives in order to achieve the expected outcomes of the project
- Maintain liaison with donors, management of DAM, stakeholders i.e. City Corporation, WASH, DPHE, and Local Government Institutions;
- Ensure proper documentation of the project with lesson learning and disseminate among the stakeholders effectively;
- Supervise and provide technical support to the field level staff.
- Directly reported to Head of WASH and parallel to Program Manager as functional organization.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the authority.
- Master’s degree in social science or relevant field from a recognized Institution, MBA is an additional qualification.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- 5 to 7 year(s) experience in the management position of the relevant field
- Good understanding in Community managed approaches
- Working experience with Slum and Local Government Institutions and public representatives.
- Clear understanding on Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene Promotion, Hardware construction etc.
- Ability to report writing in English is essential.
- Tk. 45000
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- Online Job Posting
Applications should be sent to Director, Admin & HR, Dhaka Ashania Mission, House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondhi-R/A, Dhaka-1209
DAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified female candidates
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 22, 2017
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Address : House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209.
Web : www.ahsaniamission.org.bd
Business : Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a large well-known NGO established in 1958 and works in the fields of education, livelihood, health and human rights thus serves the disadvantaged groups of population towards their improved living.