Citibank, N.A. jobs circular on july 2017.Deadline: 15 August 2017, position of Officer- Branch Operations -Teller (C04) vacancy in Citibank, N.A.
Job title: Officer- Branch Operations -Teller (C04)
- Reporting to: Senior Branch Operating Officer (Position may be base in Chittagong or Dhaka)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure timely opening & closing of vault.
- Maintaining bulk volume of cash of different currency for all branches.
- Performing all Teller & other transactions maintaining accuracy to ensure error free transactions by following policies & procedures.
- Performing the alternative responsibilities of custodianship of vault and teller cash.
- Always monitoring vault limit and ensure cash deposit to Bangladesh bank in a timely manner
- Taking deposits of Customers, counting and verifying notes as per BBK guidelines.
- Payments to customers.
- Returned cheques delivery to customers.
- Custodianship of chequebook and delivery to authorized persons.
- Custodianship of different stamps.
- Accountable for in-house fund transfer.
- Uploading images in CI E-flow to facilitate transaction for other departments.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Ensure excellent service to customers.
- Clearing & collection check receive.
- Support to head teller.
- Graduation/Post Graduation from any reputed university.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Preferably one year of banking experience in GB.
- A team player
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Good Communication Skill
- Good at MS Office
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Online Job Posting
Join the Best in the industry, learn from the Best Practice, and be inspire by the Best Leaders
Application Deadline : Aug 15, 2017
Citibank, N.A.Business : Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions with close to 280,000 employees globally. In Bangladesh, Citi has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions.