Area Sales Manager, BRAC Dairy & Food Project
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achievement of primary & secondary sales Target
- Supervise Branch sales manager, Sales supervisor & Sales Representative
- Increase coverage of Outlets & Markets
- Maintain safety stocks at Distributor & sales centers
- Ensure visibility of our products
- Identify market gaps & take necessary action of correction
- Execution of trade promotion, consumer offer & POSMs in the market
- To be up dated all types of sales related documentation
- Feedback about competitors activities in the markets
- Do other duties as assigned
- The candidate should have Graduate in any discipline with minimum 2nd class/ division or CGPA 2.50 or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Experience in FMCG/ Food & Beverage will be given preference
- Must have the skill of multitasking
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Life & Health Insurance Benefits, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
- Online Job Posting
In case of ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 22, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.