Manager/Senior Manager, Legal Affairs
BRAC Bank Limited
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Legal Affairs Division.
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: SPO-AVP
Job Description / Responsibility
- Acquainting with laws & regulation related to Land
- Operating & handling different legal matter of Bank
- Planning for case filing under NI Act/ARA/Others
- Monitoring the activities of court
- Monitoring the activities of case plaintiff
- Ensure relationship with Judge/Magistrate/ Lawyer/Peshkar/PP/APP/Other Law enforcing agency Eradicating bottlenecks of case process/progress
- Monitoring for expediting of Warrant of Arrests/Judgement/Disposal/Withdrawn
- Evaluate the performance of Lawyers/internal staffs
- Ensure timely submission of case MIS/reports
- Performance evaluation of Legal staffs & lawyers
- Ensure compliance & work to avoid any legal risk
- Bachelors/Masters in Law preferably from a reputed university
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Enrollment in Bar Council will get additional preference
- Minimum 3/4 years’ experience in relevant area
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Analytical/Decision making ability
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : Apr 23, 2017
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : With this vision, BRAC Bank has been working as a socially-responsible and high-performing financial institution and supporting informal entrepreneurial initiatives with banking solutions. BRAC Bank Limited, began its journey in 2001 as a pioneer in SME Banking. Today, it delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 475 ATMs, 90 CDMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unparalleled reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
No matter how big we grow, we take pride, as a member of the wider BRAC family, in working in an honest, open and enabling environment across our network. We are a diverse team of 6,500 members and Values-based banking is our core belief. We are also a sponsor member bank of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values initiative. Our philosophy is based on the 3-P principles of People, Planet and Profit and we partner with projects that commit long lasting social, economic and environmental impact.