Manager/ Associate Manager – Customer Analytics (BIU)
BRAC Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identify opportunities and threats for BRAC Bank through analysis of: market conditions and trends, existing KPI reports, executive leadership guidance, and ad hoc data warehouse research.
- Design, build, automate and maintain well-structured data marts. Proactively address any issues with data quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Apply critical thinking to resolve data issues and combine data from multiple systems through tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Lead data analysis and development of conclusions and recommendations for stakeholder teams.
- Design and execute analytics practices to generate data-driven insights and recommendations for marketing leadership.
- Analyze strategy performance by distilling massively complex data into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Present recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations. Gain alignment across work groups and implement these changes.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams, technology teams and key vendors.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and presentations. Review with marketing leadership, senior executives and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Understanding of Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards, Loans & Deposit product dynamics under Retail & SME banking.
- Must be able to demonstrate they can close deals and create leads and maintain sales pipeline
- Good analytical ability is a must.
- Proactive, passionate and with a can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, MS SQL Server, MS Access is a must
- Proficiency in SAS, Tableau, Qlik View or any other analytical tool will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2017
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.