Officer, Retail Home Loan Documentation
BRAC Bank Limited
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Operations Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Retail loan file receive entry in e-Ops and meet up business queries
- Ensure loan documentation & disbursement of all types of Retail loans
- Ensure make-check of Unsecured/Secured/Home Loan/Mortgage Loan documentation
- Ensure all Retail loan disbursement processing and system transactions
- Check and prepare Loan Sanction letter and forwarding letter for take over loan
- Daily monitor and ensure disbursed loan files and stamp affixing reconciliation
- Identify scope for process changes/developments or automation and drive it accordingly
- Identify and escalate key risk events/exceptions and pursue for its mitigation
- Find and escalate SQ issues and ensure proactive support for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Assist to finalize departmental KPI and MIS needs and ensure proper delivery & records
- Identify scope for any cost saving and escalate accordingly to Department/Division Head
- Implement maker/checker & reconciliation concept in place for both manual & system activities
- Assist to ensure timely response and compliance of section wise audit comments (both internal & external)
- Properly maintain DCFCL records & timely escalation of OKRI & other required reports / MIS
- Masters in Business Studies, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance etc. with minimum CGPA 3 on a scale of 4
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- At least 2-3 years experience in relevant work field
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word & Power Point etc.)
- Demonstrable linguistic skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla
- Excellent inter-personal relationship & analytical thinking ability
- Proven Managerial skill (manage & motivate)
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : May 27, 2017
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions