- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the above position in Operations Division.
- Job Grade: SO
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage Merchant acquisition process & effect payment.
- Lead reward program & operational process.
- Manage Installment loan & associated operational process.
- Ensure GL account reconciliation & financial reporting
- Maintain diversified MIS to set business strategy.
- Lead Project independently.
- Manage Risk & capable to comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Capable to lead a team to achieve business target.
- Bachelor/Masters preferably in Business Studies, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in relevant field
- Computer literacy (specifically in MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Analytical/Decision making ability
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : May 13, 2017
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 182 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.