Assistant General Manager (Sales), BLPGL
Job Description / Responsibility
- To plan and carry out individual sales activities of LP Gas on assigned division, under the guidance of Head of Sales to achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual sales target.
- To monitor sales team and guide them towards meeting/exceeding sales target as well as department objectives and report accordingly to the Management.
- To prepare Monthly target vs. achievement report on the basis of sales individuals.
- To find out the performance gap of non-achiever and guide them to achieve the next target.
- To prepare sales tools & techniques (Training) and ensure on the job training.
- To prepare tour plan (TP) on monthly basis and ensuring each sales individual are visiting market accordingly.
- Verify TA/DA bills of all sales forces under him and present it to the Head of Sales.
- To responsible for enlisting, ensuring, dealer, distributor and key institutional customers satisfaction through efficient management.
- To collect data and information regarding competitors, their market share etc for future market planning and developing policy.
- MBA/Master in Marketing
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Successful sales management track record.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills and team player.
- Excellent Leadership quality.
- Market and Consumer Insight understanding.
- Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience in retail, wholesale/ corporate/ Bulk sales in a reputed company.
- Proficiency in using of MS-Office package.
- Experience in LPG sector will be given preference.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive in the context of market benchmarks.
- Provident Fund, Lunch facility, Two Festival Bonuses, Incentive Bonus and other benefits as per company policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 6, 2017
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.bashundharagroup.com
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.