Bank Asia Limited jobs circular on July 2017 Deadline: 05 August 2017,position of Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO) vacancy in Bank Asia Limited.
Bank Asia Limited jobs circular 2017
|Bank Asia, on the verge of stepping forward its footprints in the golden gate of a decade of banking business excellence, intends to extend its business operation nationwide. Currently, Bank Asia is looking for young, energetic, result oriented and self motivated persons to expand its ADC (Alternative Delivery Channel) Operation.
||Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
|Type of Employment
||He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with ADC Department.
- Perform Contact Centre related all activities as a Call Centre Agent.
- Provide all kinds of support to the customers related all products & services of the Bank.
- Reporting to team leaders/concerned supervisors for his/her regular activities.
- Provide day to day support to the branch and coordinating with vendors for smooth operation of ADC Department.
- Others activities time to time as assigned by the management.
- Graduation without any third division /class.
- Age must below 30 years.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, must be a team member, having ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong monitoring skill and have capability to motivate people/customer.
- Must possess good command in both English & Bengali.
- Must have good persuasion & excellent presentation skill.
Compensation & Others:
- Fixed salary Tk.15, 000 per month with other admissible benefits.
|Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications along with updated CV and a copy of recent Passport size photograph to the following web link http://www.bankasia-bd.com> Career
August 05, 2017