Banglalink.Job Circular on June 2017
- Department: B2C Sales & Distribution
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and implement territory distribution plan.
- Evaluate distributors’ field force performance as well as Return on Investment (ROI) and provide necessary support to improve distributor’s overall performance.
- Check the Retail Sales Officer’s (RSO) sales activities as well as visibility of Point of Sales Materials (POSM).
- Ensure trade awareness about products, service and business opportunities. Gather market information and competitors activities.
- Create new retailer and ensure their involvement to increase new acquisition under low utilization sites (LUS)
- Monitor the activities of Trade marketing field force and provide required guidance for further improvement.
- Analyze the new acquisitions, I-top up, scratch card and M-wallet sales trend. Ensure average daily recharge (ADR) of I-top at distributor’s as well as retailers’ end.
- Check randomly of service related documents as per BTRC and company guidelines.
- Ensure timely collection of all documents form retailers. Submit required documents to assigned point of contacts within deadline.
- B.A/ BBA
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of distribution sales
- Good knowledge of products and services
- Good insight of market demography, trade marketing
- Basic Computer Skills on MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Access)
- Good Skill of train the trainers (on job and off job)
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Online Job Posting
Candidates who do not meet the education, experience and other attributes will NOT be considered.
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2017