job Title :- Officer – Call Centre
Job Description / Responsibility
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information (address, telephone number).
- Schedule appointment correctly – review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused
- Service patients
- Make reminder calls as requested.
- Make calls to reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- BBA/ MBA or Master’s in Business/ Information System from Reputed University.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Support through Phone, Call Centre Supervision/Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hospital, Multinational Companies, Call Center
- Age 18 to 28 year(s)
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office (Word/Excel/Power point).
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
- Attractive Packages will be offered for deserving candidates.