General Manager, Marketing
Anwar Group of Industries.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Maximize the market share, revenue and profitability by formulating the marketing strategies and action plans while competing with other market players.
- Plan for branding and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Liaise with Media to develop and maintain strong relationship with media personnel so that the company is meeting its promotional goals.
- Ensure market research activities in order to keep abreast of changing demographics and other relevant issues in order to evaluate marketing and communication activities.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, transporting, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue and profit.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- MBA in Marketing from any reputed university.
- 14 to 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Media Planning/Media Buying, Program Management, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Demonstrated successful experience in making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Strong public speaking ability and oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Travel frequently all over the country is required.
- Dhaka Division
- Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please apply only if your knowledge, skills and attitudes match the required criteria.
Application Deadline : May 13, 2017
Anwar Group of Industries.
Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka – 1000
Web : www.anwargroup.com