Manager-Marketing (Commercial Vehicle)
Job Description / Responsibility
- • Set sales target
- • Planning, monitoring & Leading sales force
- • Strictly control sales force routine; frequently visit field force and dealer points
- • Plan and devise effective trade marketing and other promotional campaigns
- • Increase company sales to desired level with reasonably accepted overhead expenses
- • Monitor market research team, analyze and take corrective measures
- MBA/ Masters in Marketing/ Other Discipline from well recognized University
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Sales, Brand Planning/Development, Business Development
- • The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Attractive remuneration package and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidates as per company policy.
- Online Job Posting
Head of Human Resources.
Akij Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni,
Satrastarmore, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208.
If you have any queries, please call the following numbers:
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 28, 2017
Address : AKIJ Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni, Satrasta More, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. Hotline: +8801755-662545
Web : http://akijmotors.com/
Business : AKIJ Group, a sole proprietorship company one of the leading industrial group in Bangladesh.
Initially it started with trading business in a humble way in early 1940 by Late Sheikh Akijuddin and later on he involved himself into manufacturing of hand made cigarette (BIRI) & Jute business in 1950.
He worked diligently with honesty, punctuality, loyalty & ethics through out his whole life. As a result, the founder of Akij Group successfully diversified into various industrial & commercial units under one umbrella to convert it into a large conglomerate under his dynamic leadership. Akij Group contributed and committed to CSR by establishing Schools, Colleges, Madrasah, Mosques, Orphanages & Medical College Hospitals etc. Now the main business includes manually made cigarettes (BIRI), Jute, Leather, Foot wear, Textile, Tobacco, Cigarette, Safety matches, Particle & Hard Board, Food & Beverage, Ceramic, Cement, Printing & Packaging, Securities, Crocodile Farming, Computer Hardware & Software, Chain of CNG refueling stations & Automobiles.
AKIJ Motors gathered a vast experience in transportation & automobile servicing through maintenance of our own fleet by manual servicing since long. Subsequently we have established “Akij Motors” which is “One Stop Automobile Solution” to cover most of the automobile business in Bangladesh. Akij Motors is working with those vehicle manufacturers who are manufacturer some of the world renowned brands. Our vision is mobility and powerful Bangladesh, powered by “Akij Motors” & “Car for all” “সবার জন্য গাড়ী”
Under the same umbrella AKIJ Motors main wings are:
-Commercial & Private Vehicles.
-Modern Diagnosis & Auto Service Center.
-Genuine Spare Parts & Car Decoration Items.
-Electric Motorcycle & Special Vehicle.
-Construction & Material Handling Equipment.