aci bangladesh Jobs Circular July 2017 .Deadline: 31 July 2017,Associate Scientist, Field Research jobs, vacancy in aci bangladesh.
ACI Bangladesh Jobs circular 2017
ACI, in collaboration with International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), has stepped into a partnership project to introduce a cutting edge rice breeding technology in Bangladesh. The project is a unique initiative for the first time in the world which is being funded by USAID.
ACI is an innovation driven company which has always inspired the scientists to bring new technologies in agriculture. The project offers the candidates’ with an outstanding opportunity to work with world class Scientists under one roof where one would develop himself and bring innovation to the world.
We require highly competent individual to fill up the following positions:
|job title:-Associate Scientist, Field Research|
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the IRRI Senior Associate Scientist, the Associate Scientist will:
- Work collaboratively in the ACI-IRRI PPP rice breeding team.
- Take part in the identification of segregating populations under the breeding process through conventional and molecular approaches.
- Take part in evaluating advance breeding lines and conducting multi location trials.
- Contribute in the collection and analysis of research and field trial data.
- Carry out graphical and basic statistical data analysis.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, publications, and presentations on rice breeding.
- Contribute to information generation and storage for maintaining the rice breeding database.
- Supervise the work of research technicians and field assistants.
|Job Level||Job Location|
Dhaka and Field Research Station, Mawna
pplication deadline: 31 July, 2017
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification