General Manager, Enterprises
- To flourish the activities of team in a challenging environment, BRAC Enterprises is looking for dynamic and potential leader for the following enlisted position at BRAC Nursery and BRAC Sanitary Napkin and Delivery Kit Enterprise:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, establish and execute of Operating Policies and Procedures to achieve the business goals.
- Ensure quality of production and inventory management as per annual production plan.
- Ensure quality control of all products and services and monitor all marketing and sales activities.
- Execute sales strategy and lead the team to meet sales budget and monitor sales performance, product promotion and market development.
- Develop marketing plan for enhancing market share and achieve sales target as per yearly budget.
- Set operational and performance goals which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term results.
- Identify the performance of the staff and take necessary initiatives for development.
- The candidates must have Bachelor/ Masters/ MBA in any discipline with minimum 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- At least 10 year(s)
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to be an effective and credible voice internally and externally when presenting findings
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
- At least 10 years’ experience. Experience in Marketing/ Agriculture will be given preference.
- Dhaka Division
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
- Online Job Posting
In case of ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.